Tuesday, July 29, 2014

ARTHUR RANKIN'S 90th Birthday Party


 Denise and I had the pleasure of attending ARTHUR RANKIN'S 90th Birthday party at the MID OCEAN CLUB in Bermuda on July 19th.  I had a bit of a meltdown during my speech :)



Arthur didn't want a somber funeral/wake.  He wanted a huge party with his closest friends and family.


That is Arthur's wife Olga with the white purse.  She put all of this together with great success :)  That is Arthur's friend Ross Perot to the right of her in the white jacket, who was sitting right in front of me during my speech.


We sat at the SMOKEY BEAR table :)


Arthur's son Todd wore a costume from THE BUSHIDO BLADE.  He knew his father would have liked that.



Arthur had so many sweet friends, many from Bermuda and some out-of-towners.  We made friends with so many of them :)




No comments: